Jam-packed with innovation, HomePod mini delivers unexpectedly big sound for a speaker of its size. At just 3.3 inches tall, it takes up almost no space but fills the entire room with rich 360‑degree audio that sounds amazing from every angle.
Boundary-pushing computational audio creates the full, detailed tones of a much larger speaker — and HomePod mini turns it up without missing your voice commands.
How it works.
- Crisp sound: An Apple-designed full‑range driver uses an incredibly powerful neodymium magnet to deliver deep bass and crisp high frequencies.
- 360‑degree audio: The unique acoustic waveguide directs sound out the bottom of the speaker, creating a 360‑degree audio field for consistent sound no matter where you are in the room.
- Balanced at any volume: The tiny but powerful Apple S5 chip enables computational audio, which processes complex algorithms in real-time, giving you balanced, fine‑tuned sound at any volume.
- Bass extension: Apple-designed force-canceling passive radiators give the HomePod mini incredible bass extension.
- Noise cancellation: Four microphones work together to help cancel noise and listen for “Hey Siri” — even if your environment is loud, you don’t have to turn the volume down or move closer to be heard.
HomePod mini is designed to fit anywhere in the house. Its elegant shape is wrapped in a perfectly seamless mesh fabric that’s virtually transparent to the sound passing through it. A backlit touch surface on the top provides quick control.
With multiple HomePod mini speakers placed around the house, you can have a connected sound system for your whole home. Ask Siri to play one song everywhere or, just as easily, a different song in each room. And HomePod mini works with HomePod for multiroom audio and features like Intercom.
If you want to take the amazing sound experience of HomePod mini even further, you can create a stereo pair. Two HomePod mini speakers paired in the same room create left and right channels for an immersive soundstage.
HomePod mini works effortlessly with your Apple devices. Pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level — they all connect to HomePod mini.
If you’re enjoying music or a podcast and have to head out, you can continue to listen on your iPhone without missing a beat. Hand it off simply by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod mini. And coming soon, you’ll experience the feeling of your iPhone and HomePod mini connecting virtually as the sound transfers.
Also coming soon are personalized listening suggestions that will automatically appear on your iPhone when you hold it next to HomePod mini. You’ll have instant control at your fingertips without having to unlock your iPhone.
Siri is your do-it-all intelligent assistant that puts HomePod mini at the center of your family’s activities. Whether you need a hand with a wide variety of everyday tasks, want easy control over your smart home accessories, or simply want to hear your favorite song — just ask Siri.
Siri can recognize the voices of up to six different family members on HomePod mini — and create a personalized experience for each person. So the music Dad hears when he asks for something he’d like is totally different from what the kids hear when they ask. And with Personal Requests, Siri can recognize a particular voice and relay that person’s information from iPhone apps like Messages, Calendar, Reminders, and Contacts
- Device – Homepod Mini
- Price – $99