Binance Gift Card is satisfied to send off a selective prizes program for dealer accomplices! Accessible temporarily, qualified dealers will remain to get up to 5,000 BUSD in Gift vouchers each month during the Action Time frame, as they sell Binance Gift vouchers as crypto resources in a shared configuration on any supporting trade or stage.
Intrigued shippers or merchants might pursue this program by finishing this structure during the Enrollment Time frame. Traders who are chosen for the program may then decide to make Gift vouchers and offer them to clients at a picked cost to make money while procuring extra BUSD Gift voucher rewards.
How to Qualify for Program:
- Set up a Binance account for your business entity and complete account verification.
- Complete this form during the Registration Period. Interested merchants must provide supplementary information about their business, including:
- Company name
- Country of operation
- URL of website/marketplace
- Estimated network size (number of outlets, points-of-sale, etc.)
- Telegram ID / Whatsapp contact
- Binance Gift Card will contact eligible merchant partners via email before 2022-10-31 23:59 (UTC).
How to Earn Rewards:
- Ensure that you have sufficient crypto balance in your Funding Wallet to create the Binance Gift Cards you want to sell. You may use the bulk create function to create a larger quantity of customized Binance Gift Cards at one time.
- Start selling Binance Gift Cards during the Activity Period. To qualify for the program’s monthly rewards, eligible merchant partners must sell Gift Cards that are worth at least 5 BUSD equivalent each to a minimum of 1,000 unique redeemers per month during the Activity Period.
- Depending on the number of unique redeemers per month, eligible merchant partners may receive up to 5,000 BUSD in Gift Card rewards per month during the Activity Period, as per the rewards structure below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only eligible and verified merchant partners will qualify for rewards. Gift Cards must be sent during the Activity Period.
- Gift Cards must be created and redeemed by different users (sender and recipient cannot be the same person or UID).
- Only Binance Gift Cards that are worth at least 5 BUSD or equivalent will count toward the rewards program’s requirements.
- Rewards will be in the form of BUSD Gift Cards. They will be distributed within two weeks after the last day of each month to the email address bound to the registered UID. Users who do not have an email address bound to UID will not receive the rewards.
- Eligible merchant partners will receive an email with a unique Binance Gift Card redemption code, and can claim their Gift Cards on Binance App or website. To redeem by Binance App, visit the homepage > Profile > Gift Card. Please make sure your App is updated to iOS 2.32.0 or Android 1.43.0 or above.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify participants who do not show sufficient proof of its business with Binance Gift Card via the form.
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing any signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation on this limited-time offer.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these Activity Terms without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, its eligibility terms and criteria, and the timing of any act to be done, and all users shall be bound by these amendments.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be accessed here.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Remember Binance saves the solidly in its only watchfulness to correct or change or drop this declaration whenever and for any reasons without earlier notification.